Thursday, December 21, 2023

2024 Plans

 2024 is just around the corner and I have various projects I want to make.



Month Colour Blanket. This will be a blanket using various colours for each month.

COLORS FOR THE MONTHS 

I will use a colour call Midnight for the borders to make the colours pop.

More toys for MK Friends. These go down well and are fun to make.

Blankets for patients and for rescue animals.
I odd balls of yarn that would make love granny square blankets for animals. The blankets for patients need to be lap blankets in various sizes so I will sort out yarn for them to make sure I have enough for colourful blankets.

Maybe a shawl or two along with scarves later in the year.

I also want to do a challenge for Dementia UK DEMENTIA UK CHARITY

I use Just Giving as the money goes direct to your chosen charity. JUST GIVING

I only do a one or two challenges and keep the amount I want to donate realistic. If I have supporters that is wonderful but I don't like to ask as I know it is hard for all of us to find donations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 JUNE Half way through the year already! Time is flying past. I have been making Worry Worms and Octopuses for MK Friends. They seem to be p...