Thursday, May 2, 2024

 Wow! were have the days gone to? It has been ages since I posted here. Life has been busy and a lot has happened.
My husband's health for one thing is obviously not improving. Heart Failure causes many issues including memory problems.
I muddle along and do what I can to help him. May is known as Walking May. MAY WALKING

I am doing my own challenge as I walk at home. Why at home? I need to be on hand to help my husband so I don't go out a lot. I have set a challenge for myself using Virtual Walks on You Tube.

I have also set up a Just Giving page so I can be accountable and donate to the British Heart Foundation.

Just Giving My BHF Walk I have added the link just for information.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 JUNE Half way through the year already! Time is flying past. I have been making Worry Worms and Octopuses for MK Friends. They seem to be p...