Friday, May 5, 2023

Granny Block Blanket

This is a lovely pattern that is easy to do and creates a lovely effect.

GRANNY BLOCK BLANKET 

The pattern is written in UK terms but there is a guide to US terms as well.


This is a close up of the pattern


The blanket measures 27 x 38 inches. I made it for someone to use in a chair or wheelchair for MK Friends. 
I wanted blocks of colour as it means less ends to sew in. I added a simple border to create a more finished look.

This would look nice in a wider range of colours alternating between 2 rows but it would make for a lot of sewing in of ends which is fiddly and sometimes I don't want fiddly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 JUNE Half way through the year already! Time is flying past. I have been making Worry Worms and Octopuses for MK Friends. They seem to be p...