Monday, May 8, 2023

Neck Warmer

 I wanted to make something that was quick and easy to do.

I hunted through my crochet patterns and settled on something simple. The pattern is called Circle Scarfie and can be found here.

Circle Scarfie

You can download the pattern free, I seldom buy a pattern as there are so many beautiful patterns that can be obtained free of charge.

The pattern used a heavier weight yarn to make the scarf. I used DK weight yarn that would make a lovely quick neck warmer.



You make the scarf/neck warmer in a strip then join the two ends together. I joined mine using blanket stitch as I like the effect.

This took one evening to make so a quick project for a last minute gift. This one in the box for MK Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 JUNE Half way through the year already! Time is flying past. I have been making Worry Worms and Octopuses for MK Friends. They seem to be p...