Sunday, October 2, 2022

New Blanket

 It has been a while since I posted anything here. A lot has happened, and I have been busy getting things organised.
Thankfully things are calming down and I am able to get back what passes for normal again.

I am adding the latest Preemie Baby Blanket.



 The pattern is Double Andalusian stitch and is really easy to do. I love how it looks like tiny squares. Even the wrong side looks pretty.

Now if you want some easy stitch patterns you really need to take a look here.

So Woolly YouTube

Her videos are easy to understand, and you can see what she is doing as she explains each pattern.

Her website has so many beautiful stitch patterns which are free that you will never run out of ideas for the next project.

So Woolly

I am collecting quite a library of patterns that I will be using.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Projects

 Cat Blankets are top of the list. I prefer to crochet because it tends to be faster and there's only one stitch to secure, which is a b...