Sunday, October 2, 2022

Amigurumi Doll

 I love Amigurumi Dolls. Yes, I am an adult, well sort of. I refuse to get old. I am entering my first childhood; I grew up fast and now I am having fun.

This is my Amigurumi doll.

She is simple to make and easy to customise to your needs.

You can find the patterns here: Palm Sized Dolls

No pun intended but I am hooked on these dolls and will make more in the future. I added a scalloped edge to the dress as I thought it suited the doll.
Her witch's hat is lilac and the dress more of a dusky rose in reality. 
I did not have the correct sized safety eyes, so I sewed them instead.

She is my persona on a site I use and named Aroa-Dawn.



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Projects

 Cat Blankets are top of the list. I prefer to crochet because it tends to be faster and there's only one stitch to secure, which is a b...