Tuesday, May 17, 2022

New Projects

 Summer is around the corner and I have all sorts of plans this year.

I want easy projects that will be of interest and helpful to others.

KNITTING and CROCHET

Baby Blankets for the Premature Baby Unit. 

These will be white, no lacey patterns as tiny fingers can get trapped in the holes.

Animal Blankets.

The will be mainly Crochet Granny Squares as a break from knitting. I have lots of colours to use up so these will be bright and cheerful.

Journaling.

I will be using my Bullet Journal and creating a new journal for summer.

This year the team I am with on Discord is creating a Middle Earth team that will help us all get back into shape and provide fun along the way.

Paper crafts

I love this site Journal Workshops

Jennibellie has lots of journal ideas and art ideas as well. So I will be experimenting with these as well.

As you can see I have lots to keep me occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 JUNE Half way through the year already! Time is flying past. I have been making Worry Worms and Octopuses for MK Friends. They seem to be p...