Tuesday, May 17, 2022

My Shawls

 I love to make shawls and these are for me.




I wanted a shawl to cover my shoulders whilst sitting in the garden and this is perfect. It is small and I can close it at the front with a shawl pin.


This is a lovely pattern that I adapted. It is meant to have three sections but I chose to go with the flower section only with the border on each side.

It is white and I use it for sitting in the garden and moongazing. 
You can find the pattern plus a host of beautiful projects here

I love the patterns and find them easy to follow. Being a beginner in crochet, I still have loads to learn, I like patterns that are simple and yet make beautiful items.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 JUNE Half way through the year already! Time is flying past. I have been making Worry Worms and Octopuses for MK Friends. They seem to be p...