Wednesday, February 16, 2022

BEDTIME BABIES

 I wanted to make something small to start off my toy making project and found this site.

BEDTIME BABIES

They are so sweet I just had to try the pattern and see what I could do.

During the process I have learnt a new technique, that is why I love making things I often learn something new along the way.

I played around with the bonnet for the girl adding a frill to it.

I kept the bonnet plain for the boy.


 I have no idea why one is larger than the other, I used the same hook size and followed the instructions. I think the yarn was a little thicker with the boy doll even though it was still DK yarn. I have found that some DK yarn feels thicker than others. They are both cute despite the difference in size.

The bonnet can be removed but if they want them sewn in place I can do that.

The bed was simple to make and easy to adjust to the size I needed.  I found them easy to make and will probably make some more. I like to change things up so I don't get fed up making the same things all the time.

Next will be a toy Elephant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Projects

 Cat Blankets are top of the list. I prefer to crochet because it tends to be faster and there's only one stitch to secure, which is a b...