Wednesday, October 27, 2021

HULA BLANKET 1

 I completed the blanket and like the results. I wanted something that looked warm and cosy with a touch of Autumn to it.


It is roughly 25 inches, sorry I don't do cm, I am old school so inches work for me. The blanket could probably do with blocking but as it will no doubt be washed before being used I don't see the point of blocking it.

I added a border to it so it has a more finished look.


A simple single crochet skip a stitch and repeat all around with single crochet chain 1 and single crotchet in the same space at the corners. I chose to do 4 rows as I thought it looked nice with the colours I had.

I am now going to make a knitted blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 JUNE Half way through the year already! Time is flying past. I have been making Worry Worms and Octopuses for MK Friends. They seem to be p...