Thursday, August 5, 2021

Blanket for Happy Paws

 I have made blankets for Happy Paws Puppy Rescue. I first heard about on my local Neighbourhood site. A lady was making blankets for them and asked if anyone could help as they needed more blankets. I was happy to take up the mantle and start making blankets.

Happy Paws Puppy Rescue




This is one of the blankets I have made.



It was easy to make. I held 2 strands of DK yarn together and an 8mm hook. I uses HDC (Half Double Crochet) making it a thick and cosy. I added a simple border to finish it off. I will be making another blanket but this time a knitted one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 JUNE Half way through the year already! Time is flying past. I have been making Worry Worms and Octopuses for MK Friends. They seem to be p...