Wednesday, July 24, 2024

New Projects

 Cat Blankets are top of the list.

I prefer to crochet because it tends to be faster and there's only one stitch to secure, which is a bonus. It's much easier to manage when I have to pause my work frequently, as I only need to keep track of a single stitch. In contrast, when I have to quickly set down knitting needles, it's all too easy to drop a stitch or two.

The Big Knit

The Big Knit  The hats can be a simple or as complex as you want to make them. They are quick and fun to make.

Earlier this year they did state they wanted knitted Christmas ornaments so I will make some along with the hats.

MK Friends

I will make a few more toys and other items as the mood take me. I need more toy stuffing  and eyes for some of the toys.

I like to have a list of things that I can make so I don't get fed up doing the same things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Projects

 Cat Blankets are top of the list. I prefer to crochet because it tends to be faster and there's only one stitch to secure, which is a b...