Tuesday, June 11, 2024

 JUNE

Half way through the year already! Time is flying past.

I have been making Worry Worms and Octopuses for MK Friends. They seem to be popular so I set too and made these. They have been so popular people are asking if they any more of them.



Twenty-four Worry Worms all with their own tag with the poem which reads.
'I'm your little worry worm, keep me near and squeeze me tight. Tell me your worries and everything will be alright.'

Each Worry Worm is different as I add bows, hats, scarves or hair to create an individual look.

Ten Octopuses all different sizes and weirdly all made with aran weight yarn and the same size crochet hook. It just goes to show different brands of the same weight yarn are not all the same thickness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 JUNE Half way through the year already! Time is flying past. I have been making Worry Worms and Octopuses for MK Friends. They seem to be p...