Friday, February 25, 2022

Ted the Teddy Bear

 This bear is made using a Trauma Teddy pattern

Trauma Teddy

I found a YouTube video that helps if you are going to try the pattern for the first time.

Trauma Teddy Video

They are easy to make and you can use up some scrap yarn as well.

Meet Ted the Teddy Bear


I gave him a smiley face and used safety eyes. His top is blue, the camera did not up the colour well.

I will a girl one next. They work up fast and the pattern is fairly easy to remember.

I sued 3mm knitting needles so need 46 rows to reach 5.5inches for the head part. This one had 42 rows and could have done with the extra 4 rows. It is still cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 JUNE Half way through the year already! Time is flying past. I have been making Worry Worms and Octopuses for MK Friends. They seem to be p...